Sunday, September 30, 2018

9-30-2018





Hey guys I'm sorry but I've got to go! We are heading out right now to go finish up our training, and then this afternoon we are headed to the west for zone conference. From the west we will be going up to the north! I'm gonna get to go to Labasa again which is so exciting!!! I honestly can’t wait! Also the cool thing is that Elder Shin is serving there right now and we are gonna go on exchanges with them! It's gonna be awesome! Hopefully I can go back and see some people I used to teach and now actually be able to talk to them haha! Sorry about the dry email! Feel free to correct anything before you send it out if you want because I feel like I am not writing very good emails anymore due to time. Love you guys so much! Hope all is well! BYE!

 

Thanks for all your support. I know he appreciates it as well. He would love to hear from you all.

He asked that I forward the group email and photos along to you all.

Jason

 

 

Samuel Jason Hess <samuel.hess@myldsmail.net>

To:Marianne Hess,Jason Hess

Sep 30 at 5:10 PM

 

Hello everyone! Sorry for no messages for the past few weeks. Things have been pretty crazy here! But in a good way haha. Everything is going really good! This week has been awesome! I got shifted areas last week and so I am now in the Samabula area! I love it here! It's pretty funny though because this ward is like almost a mini America haha. Everyone speaks good English and most of them work in the US embassy which is just around the corner. It's way fun though and I am really excited to be here.

 

There have been so many things going on, but it honestly feels so good to be engaged in the work of the Lord. My favorite part of the week this past week was teaching lessons. We had a goal as a companionship to visit all of our people this week and teach 20 lessons. We made sure to do the best we could and saw lots of blessing from the effort. We were able to teach 21 lessons this week and visit every one of our investigators at least once. And visited some of them more than 3 times. We were really happy about that. I am the happiest I've every been. Also the busiest I've ever been, but I think those two things go together well. When we are busy doing the Lord's work we just feel happier because the Spirit is with us and we are avoiding being idle.

 

He are some pictures down below! I try and send more if they will load. I love you all and am thankful for the prayers and support. Life is good when we are engaged in the work of the Lord. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
    Regards,
    Muqse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete