Sunday, September 10, 2017

September 10, 2017

This week has been really good! It was transfer week and so I got a new companion!! His name is Elder Hariprasad and he's the man. We are really excited! This is his last 6 weeks on his mission and so it's pretty exciting. 

Elder Mounga went home last week which was crazy. I was really sad to see him go because we became really good friends in just a short 6 weeks! 

Yesterday in church Kumari was able to receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost! It was such a special experience! He was there to church 40 minutes early and sitting on the front row. We showed up and felt such a warm spirit as we greeted him. He had a big smile and said,"Aaj hum sakta Pavitra Aatma mille, na?" or "I am going to be able to receive the Holy Ghost today, right?" And then after the ordinance he was really happy and said,"Abhi hum Bagvan ke pyar lage hei" or "I feel God's love right now". I am so grateful to be a part of this work here in Fiji. I just want to give my all to the Lord and this cause! 

This week we found out that a family named the Lata's are finally going to be able to be baptized. They have been being taught by the missionaries here for 3+ years, but just yesterday they let us know that everything is all goods! We are really excited!! 

It is my mom's birthday today!! So shoutout to her for being the best mom out there. Thank you for always being there for me! Especially these past 7 months:) LOVE YOU!

Okay love you all have a great week!
-- 
Elda Hess















No comments:

Post a Comment